This course will focus on what dreams and intuitions are, where they come from and the myriad ways they function to protect you, inform you, direct you, change you and bless you. The course will be taught by anthropologist and local business owner, Barbara Ivas-Sjostedt.
- Dates: Wed, 2/1 – Wed, 3/29 (no class 2/22)
- Time: 6 pm
- Where: Provincetown Schools, Teacher’s Work Room (off the library), 12 Winslow St.
- Cost: Free
Weekly Course Schedule
- February 1: What Dreams and Intuitions Are and Where They Come From
- February 8: How to Discern the Properties Dreams and Intuitions Provide
- February 15: Examples of Life Changing Dreams and Intuitions
- March 1: How Accurately Understanding Dreams and Intuitions Influences Your Life Choices
- March 8: Why NOT to Dismiss Dreams and Why Recording Them is Important
- March 15: What Activities or Places Activate or Increase Intuitions
- March 22: How to Understand the Visual Language of Dreams
- March 29: How to Get Through the Challenging Choices in Life When Dreams “Go Silent”
Winter Wednesdays sponsored by the Provincetown Public Library are a free community program offering compelling courses in Provincetown on a drop-in basis during the coldest, darkest months of the year. All sessions are offered for free. Some materials fees or subscriptions may apply, see course description for more information.