What: Come see a New Years’s Eve fireworks display that will light up Provincetown Harbor! Fireworks will be launched from MacMillan Pier, but visible from multiple locations.
When: Jan 1 at dusk
Where: MacMillan Pier (center of town) | Directions
Where to watch
Because the firework are shot from the harbor in the center of town, there are plenty of spots along the beach to watch the display. The tide is cooperating – it’s not high until about 10 pm, so there will be plenty of room on the beach. Here are a few suggestion.
– Beach behind Whaler’s Wharf. (Town center towards West End) Entrances:
- Enter at the end of Ryder St by the Kite Store | Directions
- Through Whaler’s Wharf | Directions
- Public landing between The Fire Station #2 and Bubula’s | Directions
- West End Parking Lot (Far West End) | Directions
– Beach along the back of Commercial St (Town Center to East End). Entrances:
- MacMillan Wharf | | Directions
- Between True Value Hardware and Squealing Pig | Directions
- Johnson St Parking Lot | Directions
- Public landing beside Yolk | Directions
- St Mary’s Parking Lot | Directions
- Beach entrance by Harbor Hotel (Far East End) | Directions
– Restaurants: If you make reservations now at one of the restaurants near the beach, you may get a great view in a comfortable setting. Here are some restaurants to consider:
- Red Inn (Far West End) Website | 508-487-7334 | Directions
- Ross’ Grill (Town Center) | Website | 508-487-8878 | Directions
- Pepe’s (Town Center) | Website | 508-487-8717 | Directions
- The Mews (East End) | Website | 508-487-1500 | Directions
- Fanizzi’s (East End) | Website | 508-487-1964 | Map
– Bars: A few bars are located on the Harbor too!