What: This annual holiday benefit bathing suit/santa costume run and brunch is a great way to kick-off the holiday in Provincetown!
The run begins at Fanizzi’s, continues along Commercial St and ends at the Crown and Anchor. Participants are encouraged to dress in their bathing suit, a Santa suit, or both! Proceeds of the event help to support and sustain PBG LGBTQ Cultural Tourism in Provincetown.
The brunch menu features scrambled Eggs with Ricotta & Basil, Brioche French Toast with Pumpkin Cream, House Smoked Bacon, Local Roasted Potatoes, Granola with Yogurt and Fruit, Coffee, Tea & Juice, Complimentary Glass of Sparkling Wine. Brunch-goers are encouraged to dress up too!
When: Sat, 12/2/17
- Run: 9:30 am – 10:30
- Brunch: 10:30 – Noon
Where: Fannizi’s, 539 Commercial St. | Directions
Cost: All costs Per Person; Brunch tickets must be purchased by Thu, 12/1 at 5 pm | Buy Tickets
- Run only: $35 (No entry fee for runners with pledges over $150)
- Run and Champagne Brunch: $50 through 11/18; $60 from 11/19 – Thu, 12/1 at 5 pm:
- $35: Champagne Brunch only
- No entry fee for runners with pledges over $150
- A pledge sheet will be emailed to you once online registration has been completed.
- Early Packet Pick-up: Fri, 12/1 at Holly Folly Headquarters, 1pm – 5pm.
- Wear your best bathing or Santa suit – and holiday costume accessories. Brunch-goers are encouraged to wear dress up too!
- Body Body suits are available first come, first serve basis.
- Bring a bag to put your clothes in while running, and a copy of your registration & pledge sheet with all the donations collected in advance!
Holly Folly Weekend: Dec 1 – 3
New Year’s First Light Celebration: Dec 28 – Jan 2
Pilgrim Monument Lighting: Wed, Nov 22
Lobster Pot Tree Holiday Lighting: Fri, Nov 24