“Mastering the iPad” will be instructed by Ed Terrill. An introduction to getting the best out of your iPad. Bring your own iPad or borrow one at the class. Observers also welcome.
- Dates: Wed, 2/1 – Wed, 3/29 (no class 2/22)
- Time: 6 pm
- Where: Provincetown Schools, Collaboration Room (Off the library), 12 Winslow St.
- Cost: Free
Weekly Course Schedule
- February 1: Introduction
- February 8: Reading and Word Processing
- February 15: Number Crunching and Presentations
- March 1: Painting and Drawing
- March 8: Painting and Drawing
- March 15: Photo Editing
- March 22: Making Movies
- March 29: Exploring Apps and Sharing Work
Winter Wednesdays sponsored by the Provincetown Public Library are a free community program offering compelling courses in Provincetown on a drop-in basis during the coldest, darkest months of the year. All sessions are offered for free. Some materials fees or subscriptions may apply, see course description for more information.
For more information and to explore all of the Winter Wednesday programs visit the PPL website.