What to Do This Weekend: On the Ptown
Happy Thanksgiving! The holiday season begins this week and there is plenty to do in Provincetown! Take a look at some of the events happening around Ptown this week.
Celebrate the Pilgrims’ first landing in America in November of 1620 with us at this year’s annual Lighting of the Pilgrim Monument. The lights will remain up through January 2017.
- Date: Wed, 11/23
- Time: 5 – 7 pm
- Where: Pilgrim Monument & Provincetown Museum, High Pole Hill Road
- Cost: Free
Start your Thanksgiving Day with a 5K race! And best of all, you’ll help raise money for the Provincetown Art Association and Museum.
- Where: Sand Castle Resort Provincetown
- Date: Thurs, 11/24
- Time: 9am
- Registration Cost: $25 pre-registration; $30 the day of the race
Dress in your best and play to win! Come to this annual Thanksgiving weekend event. Proceeds benefit the Provincetown Business Guild, Provincetown’s LGBT business organization.
- Date: Fri, 11/25
- Time: 8 – 10 pm
- Where: Paramount at the Crown & Anchor, 247 Commercial St. | Map
The Provincetown Lion’s Club is sponsoring an Artisan Holiday Fair! The New Fine Arts and Craft Show will take place at Provincetown Hall. There will also be a food court provided by the Provincetown Lion’s Club.
- Dates: Fri, 11/25 & Sat, 11/26
- Fri, 11/25, 10 am – 5 pm
- Sat, 11/26, 10 am – 4 pm
- Where: Provincetown Hall, 260 Commercial St.
- Cost: Free
Join your fellow Ptown neighbors and get into the Holiday spirit with the lighting of the Lobster Pot Tree in the heart of Lopes Square!
- Date: Friday, November 26, 2016
- Time: 5 pm
- Where: Lopes Square | Map