Online Auction Benefiting Provincetown Film Society (PFS)
Bid online on a variety of items that will support the Provincetown Film Society in all its endeavors. All proceed benefit this organization that promotes the film arts, continuing the tradition of art in Provincetown, America’s oldest art colony.
- Dates & Times: Friday, 11/23, 9 am – Sunday, 12/4, 9 pm
- Where: Online Auction Site TBA
About the Provincetown Film Society
The Provincetown Film Society (PFS), which began as the Provincetown International Film Festival in 1999, is a non-profit arts organization dedicated to showcasing new achievements in independent film and honoring the work of emerging as well as acclaimed directors, producers and actors.
A substantial contributor to the economic and creative vitality of America’s oldest art colony, PFS is dedicated to becoming a sustainable, year round cultural organization that brings film education, genre-specific festivals and cultural partnerships to the outer Cape.
They articulated their mission through three primary activities:
- Annual Provincetown International Film Festival (PIFF), now in its 20th successful year; our year round theater operation
- Water’s Edge Cinema (WE), a year-round cinema
- The emerging Gabrielle A. Hanna Provincetown Institute for film and media artist residencies and conferences (PIF).