What: Gay’s for Patsy‘s annual LGBTQA+ (queer) spring dance weekend held in Provincetown features country western dancing with three dances, multiple dance workshops, and a whole bunch of socializing.
- The hoedown attracts somewhere between 60-120 LGBTQA+ allies (queer) dancers.
- Everyone is welcome. Regardless of sexual orientation, race, gender, or what role you like to dance, the group just cares about having fun, the joy of dance, and socializing.
- No experience? Don’t fret none, they’ll learn ya.
- No partner? Ya covered – there’ll be tons to go around.
When: Friday–Sunday, April 24–26, 2020. See Schedule.
- Provincetown Town Hall, 260 Commercial Street, Provincetown
- The Pilgrim House, 336 Commercial Street, Provincetown
Cost/Registration: See the Registration page for complete details and pricing.