Wellfleet Oyster Fest 2018
When: Saturday, 10/13 & Sunday 10/14, 2018; 10 am – 5 pm
Where: Various locations on Main St, Wellfleet, MA | See Parking Tips below.
What: The Wellfleet Oyster Fest says it all! This annual two-day festival celebrates Wellfleet, MA’s history of shellfishing, and its famous oysters. Wellfleet has been considered the home of one of the world’s great oyster beds for generations.
2018 Oyster Fest Details
This family-friendly event features all things shellfish and more! Activities include:
- Cooking demonstrations
- Shucking competitions
- Children’s activities
- Educational talks, panel discussions and film screenings
- Artisans and artists show off their arts and crafts
- Local musicians playing everything from bluegrass and rock
- 5K road race and a Tennis Round Robin
- Locally brewed New England beers and ales
Complete Schedule of activities
Cost: $10 festival entry fee per day. Get Tickets. (All food and retail items, and some activities are priced individually.)
Main Street will be closed to traffic during the festival. This page list parking options.