Photo credit: Ptown Boat Charters
Unfortunately the tide is high at 9:16 pm that night, so there won’t be as much beach as usual, but there’s still plenty of room.
Here are a few suggestion.
– Beach behind Whaler’s Wharf. (Town center towards West End) Entrances:
- Look for the Big Blue Adirondack Chair | Directions
- Through Whaler’s Wharf | Directions
- Public landing between The Fire Station #2 and Bubula’s | Directions
- West End Parking Lot (Far West End) | Directions
– Beach along the back of Commercial St (Town Center to East End). Entrances:
- MacMillan Wharf | | Directions
- Between True Value Hardware and Squealing Pig | Directions
- Johnson St Parking Lot | Directions
- Public landing beside Yolk | Directions
- St Mary’s Parking Lot | Directions
- Beach entrance by Harbor Hotel (Far East End) | Directions
– Restaurants: If you make reservations now at one of the restaurants near the beach, you may get a great view in a comfortable setting. Here are some restaurants to consider:
- Red Inn (Far West End) Website | 508-487-7334 | Directions
- Ross’ Grill (Town Center) | Website | 508-487-8878 | Directions
- Pepe’s (Town Center) | Website | 508-487-8717 | Directions
- The Mews (East End) | Website | 508-487-1500 | Directions
- Fanizzi’s (East End) | Website | 508-487-1964 | Map
– Bars: A few bars are located on the Harbor too!
- Aqua Bar (Town center) | Directions
- Harbor Lounge (East End) | Directions
- Wave Bar (Town center) | Directions
Special Events with Views
Two groups are running events where you’ll get a spectacular view of the fireworks.
Pilgrim Monument & Provincetown Museum
The monument is set up on a hill overlooking Provincetown Harbor so you’ll have the best view of the fireworks. This event includes a picnic dinner of either lobster rolls and fried chicken catered by Mac’s Fish House, and live entertainment by Julie Wheeler.
Tickets to the picnic are $45 for adults, $15 for children, which you can purchase online. You can also reserve parking for $30.00 for the day. | Buy Tickets
Dolphin Fleet Cruise
The Dolphin Fleet is offering special fireworks cruises on the July 4th. Combined whale watch/Fireworks cruises leave at 5, 5:30, & 6 pm, and a special fireworks/music cruise leaves at 8 p.m. You’ll have an unobstructed and close-up view of the spectacular display. Reservations: Website | 508-240-3636
Provincetown Boat Charters
Charter the Marie Knight for an unforgettable firework experience for $425 for a group of 6. Bring your drinks, and they’ll provide ice, stemware, paper goods and hors d’oeuvres. Website | 510-374 9948