About: Narrated tours of the Dunes of the Cape Cod National Seashore Park. A visually stunning experience combined with local history and folklore and facts about many other things!
When: Trips depart daily at 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 2:30 pm and 4 pm. Reservations may be made
Where: Tour Departure: 4 Standish Street | Mailing: 9 Washington Ave, Provincetown, MA, 02657
Contact: 508-487-1950 | Website: Art’s Dune Tours
About: Explore the art, history, culture, and magic of Provincetown by bike with Pedal Ptown. There are three tours available:
- Discover Ptown: The flagship experience that introduces you to our seaside town. (2 hours)
- Seashore Adventure: Explore the National Seashore bike trails (2.5 – 3 hours)
- Best of Ptown: Explore what’s hot and what’s new! (1 hour)
Private tours are available as well!
When: Daily through December
Where: Tours depart from 6 Standish Street | Directions
Contact: 508-687-0038 | https://pedalptown.com/ | [email protected]
About: The Provincetown Trolley is a great way to see and learn about Provincetown. Expert conductors navigate through town for you in comfort of the trolley.
- Weekends only: May 26th – June 17th.
- Everyday: June 23th – October 9th.
- Departing MacMillan Pier: at 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 3 pm, 4 pm
- Departing Standish St: 1 pm & 2 pm
Contact: 508-487-8687 | Mayflower Trolley
About: Pilgrims, pirates and people of the past fill the sights and sounds of this historical walking tour.
When: Departing nightly during the summer at 9pm from The Coffee Pot, 315 Commercial Street
Where: Depart from The Coffee Pot (315 Commercial Street). Ticket office is inside The Coffee Pot and opens at 8:30pm. Please purchase your tickets at least 10 minutes before tour time.
Contact: 508-487-4810 | Website: Provincetown Ghost Tours